The fourth Tahoe Donner Volunteer Trail Work Day of the season will take place on Saturday, September 15.
For this summer’s trail work project we are constructing the new Teewinot Trail running from the Teton Trailhead to the Glacier Trailhead. When completed, this new trail will replace the current trail, an old, steep and deteriorating logging road, with a curving, more gradually sloped, single-track, multi-use trail.
No experience is necessary to volunteer. If you’re a seasoned trail builder, we welcome your know-how, and if you’re a novice be assured that we’ll have experienced builders on hand to get you started.
Tahoe Donner Volunteer Trail Work Day
- Date: Saturday, September 15
- Time: 9:00 AM to Noon
- Location: We will assemble at the Tahoe Donner Forestry Department building at 10500 Teton Way (map). Directions at the Eventbrite link below.
- Age Restrictions: 10 and over.
- Registration: Click this link to register via Eventbrite.
- For important information about what to expect, wear, and bring, please see the Trail Work FAQ.
The Trails Club was founded on the principle that hands-on stewardship of our trails and open spaces should be a regular and vital part of the Tahoe Donner community. There are many ways to promote that principle, but few as fun, interesting, and satisfying as trail work.
We hope you’ll lend a hand!