Would you like to learn more about the Truckee River Watershed? Then join the Friends of Tahoe Donner Trails and the Truckee River Watershed Council for a River Walk on the Nature Trail.
On the walk you’ll learn about our watershed, the work the Watershed Council is doing elsewhere to restore and protect it, and how we can further that work here in Tahoe Donner, starting right in our own yards. Here are all the details.
River Walk With The Watershed Council
- Date: Saturday, September 1
- Time: 10 A.M. – 12:00 P.M.
- Meeting Place: In back of the Northwoods Clubhouse (11509 Northwoods Blvd.) on the rear patio.
- Registration Link: Eventbrite (required).
- This will be a leisurely walk of approximately 1.75 miles with plenty of stops along the way. Please wear appropriate footwear, use sun protection, and bring some water.
We’ve been partnering with the Watershed Council for years on Tahoe Donner’s popular weed walks. But the Watershed Council is about much more than invasive weeds. They’re great people doing all sorts of incredible work all across this region.
If you’d like to learn more about the Watershed Council and how you can help their efforts, then we hope you’ll join us on this walk.